Sunday, March 1, 2009

03.01.09

it's been months since nii-chan sent me any money.

i'm not mad about it. i heard he got a girlfriend recently and wants to buy a stable place to move in with her. all his money must be going to that right now. i'm just upset that i can't buy any of my paints unless i have that money... and i've already been out of them for a while, too.

i'm glad that the school year is almost over. almost in high school. ...the thought scares me a little. i think i'll be moved into a high school dorm, too, so i'll have to say goodbye to my dormmates here. not that it really matters. none of us talk much. i only know their names... a few of them, like himeko-chan, have boyfriends that they bring by sometimes. other than that, it's just a bunch of girls. none of them talk to me, so i keep to myself...

oh, but, i'm not lonely. i have my brothers. i have rumiko-chan...

anyway, i thought i'd make this blog as a place to discharge my thoughts and feelings. i would write them on paper, but then it would take me forever! i have to make anything i write on paper fancy. i'd rather just type when i want to write down what's in my heart.

you know what? i'm going to try to get some paints tonight.
wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment