Monday, April 6, 2009

04.06.09

i'm so antsy. tomorrow is going to be terrifying. ;n;
i thought i'd do this quiz to help keep my mind off of things.

01. My name is -- maemi
02. I may seem -- quiet
03. But I'm really -- shy
04. People who know me think -- well, that depends
05. If you knew me you'd -- like me, i hope
06. Sometimes I feel -- melancholy
07. In the morning I -- chill in bed (i can't after school starts! >_<)
08. I like to sleep -- in shorts and a loose shirt
09. If I could be doing anything right now I would be -- visiting rumiko-chan
10. Money is -- something i need more of...
11. One thing I wish I had is -- more friends
12. One thing I have that I wish I didn't is -- a lot of terrible memories
13. All you need is -- love
14. All I need is -- i wish i knew
15. If I had one wish it would be -- to change what happened with my mother
16. Love is -- a beautiful thing... most of the time
17. My body is -- i... i don't know? it's okay?
18. If an angel flew into my window at night I would -- try to talk to it
19. If a demon crashed into my window I would -- probably cry and panic
20. If I could see one person right now it would be -- rumiko
21. Something I want but I don't really need is -- my paints... so badly
22. Something I need but I don't really want is -- um... i'm not sure
23. When I jack off I think of -- w-what? o///o
24. I dare you all to -- lick your elbow!
25. I am afraid of -- fighting... being hit...
26. It makes me angry when -- people fight. people victimize each other. people are selfish and don't care about anyone but themselves.
27. Drugs are -- addictive and bad for you...
28. I daydream about -- running away and becoming someone else
29. I cry because -- i wish things were different
30. This quiz is -- helping me pass time ^_^

i should probably get some sleep soon, but i'm so nervous...

0 comments:

Post a Comment