Tuesday, April 21, 2009

rumiko!

rumiko-chan came to visit me today in school!

i was happy! too bad i'm really, really tired.
and she was skipping! that was bad. but i was too tired to lecture her for it...

today was horrible (except for the fact that rumiko-chan visited! ♥) and i can't even remember half of it. i think i slept through class all day. and some... some boy woke me up and i was drooling all over myself.
i really just want to forget that ever happened. ;n;

so, um. she helped me get back to my dorm, because i was afraid i wouldn't make it on my own. i fell asleep on the monorail, and when i woke up, akihiko-senpai was there! he keeps popping up everywhere.
i kind of live with him, but...

he gave me some money from ikutsuki. he gave us all a portion of money to spend on weapons and other paraphernalia for our future tartarus runs.
i guess that means i have to use it on that stuff. it's not enough for paints either way.

i really want some paints! >_< ;n;!

i think i'll buy a dart board. it'll help me with aim and stuff.
anyway... i'm going to cut this one short, too. i'm too tired...

until then, here's a bunny!


bunnies make the world a better place! ^_^

2 comments:

shokoraaa~ said...

bunnnyyyy! i love bunnies!
bunnies do make the world a better place~ <3
maemi-chan knows best! :D

Maemi said...

yes! bunnies are sooo cute! <3 <3 they have such cute little ears, and their tiny feet! >w<

i'm glad you agree, shokora-chan! 'u'

Post a Comment