Thursday, April 23, 2009

04.23.09

i hung out with this boy named kaito today.

he was the same boy who woke me up after i slept through all of class the other day. i... i really don't know why he wanted to hang out with me. i don't talk to people much, so they leave me to my own devices, and i'm okay with that. but he insisted that he hang out with me. ...he was nice, though. he was always smiling, cheerful, trying to make me feel more comfortable. so i didn't think it would hurt to hang out with him.

that was yesterday. so today was the day i ended up walking around tatsumi port island with him. i had a lot of fun, actually! he took me for ice cream and everything, and i tried a new flavor (i've had vanilla ice cream, but not a vanilla popsicle before. it was sweeter!) while we just kind of wandered around. i mean, we didn't do a lot in the end, but he seemed to enjoy himself.

thinking about it, part of me is uncomfortable around him because i've never dealt with a stranger who's been so friendly before. but that's not bad, right? he's nice! so... if he wants to be friends, i don't mind.

we visited akihiko-senpai at the hospital today, too, because he was getting a check-up. all the juniors were with him. but after i showed up, everyone got real quiet and didn't talk to me a whole lot. hah...
i guess just because we live in the same dorm doesn't mean they have to like me.

but kaito likes me. it's a little weird, but, i think i'm happy. ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment